If you are building a new facility that requires a custom Hydrotherapy pool, we can design one to meet your specification.
Our Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy pools are designed to either be incorporated into a newly designed building or easily retrofitted into an existing building.
Our products are all built in our factory, fitted and tested before they are disassembled ready to be carried through a normal size doorway and assembled in any room and on any floor.
Most recently we completed a Rehabilitation pool for the Mater Hospital in Australia, NSW. Please follow the link below to a video of the staff talking about the great patient outcomes they have had by offering this kind of treatment.
The PhysioPools Underwater Treadmills are the result of many years of research, development and testing. They are offered in the following products;
The PhysioPools range of products is designed with quality and ease of use in mind. All our systems feature state of the art filtration and water management systems.
What gives the PhysioPools Underwater Treadmill Systems the point of difference;
- All systems are designed to be installed n an existing room. All components are delivered in modular form to be carried through a standard doorway and assembled in room.
- Class leading design, all units are very high quality and robust.
- International 2 year warranty
- State of the art filtration and automatic water treatment system designed for OPTIMUM HYGEINE
- Storage tank and equipment can be located up to 10m away, in another room, on the floor above or the floor below.
- All our products can be easily relocated at any time, with minimum cost.
- All products are designed, manufactured and installed by PhysioPools engineers and trades.
Leasing is also available across all the range.
THE Western Force has helped keep Australia’s relay hopes and the Olympic dreams of two-time national champion Jody Henry afloat – literally.
Henry, who blew away the fields in 2010 to take the 200m and 400m Australian crowns in Perth, has not competed for about 12 months after suffering the debilitating plantar fasciitis in her right foot.
Download the attachment to read the full article.